Nectar is a web3 native in-game rewards platform that helps Web3 game developers make more money and Web3 marketers find more customers.
Web3 game developers integrate our SDK easily in 30 minutes with a few lines of code to show rewarded ads in their games, increasing engagement rates and significantly boosting revenue.
By engaging with natively integrated ads, players in-game can earn the game’s native rewards, NFTs, and the $NECTAR rewards token to engage with the Nectar Rewards Marketplace, by completing tasks like testing out a new NFT marketplace or defi platform, joining a web3 community, or playing a new game. The revenue potential is unlimited.
Combining blockchain and proprietary data, Web3 advertisers can tap in to the Nectar platform easily create audiences that they would like to target. It is easy to have a campaign running in minutes and start seeing new users in less than an hour, allowing advertisers to scale their user base quickly and easily.
The goal is to grow the Web3 gaming ecosystem by creating a value exchange that benefits developers, advertisers and players.
Key differentiators that Nectar brings to the table:
- Automatic Distribution - by leveraging the game developer’s user base, Nectar avoids the chicken / egg problem.
- Multi-Chain - because the SDK is designed to rely on the developer for reward finality, Nectar is blockchain agnostic.
- Games Focused - Nectar is only focused on the games vertical to ensure the best user experience possible for gamer, developer, and advertiser.
- Targeting and Segmentation - Although blockchain data is public, the team’s experience with user acquisition and ad tech product provides a unique view on how to best segment for maximum value to developers and advertisers.
- Rewards Users - In addition to in-game rewards, gamers, developers, and advertisers will earn $NECTAR reward tokens for the rewards marketplace. This creates a loyalty flywheel to build a moat that is more easily defended against competitors.
- OAP Powered - The Open Ads Protocol will ensure that publishers and advertisers are acting in a trustless manner that benefits all parties.